Why North Myrtle Beach Businesses Need a Top-Rated Restoration and Cleaning Company
Running a business is already challenging enough without the need for commercial restoration and cleanup services. When you do find yourself in a predicament that requires such services, hiring only the best will suffice. You need a top-rated restoration company in North Myrtle Beach who understands water and fire damage or mold growth.
But why would you hire a restoration company when you can use a mop and bucket yourself? Well, many property owners opt for DIY cleanup and, unfortunately, they fail. The situation worsens and becomes ever more expensive.
Support Services Included in Commercial Restoration
The act of commercial restoration and cleanup is not solely about reversing the fire damage or water damage in your business. It’s often more complex than that. There is contamination and underlying damage to consider, too. Thankfully, commercial restoration processes typically include additional support services, such as:
- Emergency board up and damage mitigation and stabilization of the entire property.
- Total removal of goods and a full assessment of all damages following the fire, flood or sewage backup.
- The use of water removal equipment and dehumidifiers to mitigate water damage and prevent mold growth.
- Complete cleaning of all surfaces within the building to lessen the nasty effects of water, mold, soot and smoke damage.
The Clear Benefits of Commercial Restoration Services
- Reduced Spread of Illness — Depending on the type of property damage ordeal you’re facing, there may be a risk of illness. For example, a sewage backup means bacteria, viruses and parasites. A thorough cleaning of the entire space will prevent any illness and reduce the number of sick days your employees take.
- Safer Work Environment — If you opt for DIY cleanup, there is always the risk of injury. Professional restoration technicians use safe techniques and take precautions to get the job done without the risk of harm.
- Professional Results — This is your business. Even if you’re not welcoming customers through the door, you still need to make a good impression for employees and supply deliveries. For the best, most professional results, hire an expert to handle the cleanup.
Call Restoration 1 of Horry County at any hour for 24/7 commercial restoration and cleanup efforts in North Myrtle Beach and beyond. You can reach us at 843-279-2662!
About The Author
Jake Gervin is the president of Restoration 1 of Horry County. Jake and his team of professionals are all certified by the IICRC and have years of experience in home and commercial restoration.